APSE’s Approved Partner Scheme offers a select group of suppliers and manufacturers an exceptional opportunity to be associated with the unique APSE brand - synonymous with excellence in local council frontline services.
APSE Approved Partners are more than just exhibitors or sponsors; through a careful vetting and approval process our Approved Partners are able to develop a conversation with local authorities to help shape service ideas, identify gaps in technologies or identify opportunities through industry expertise to help councils develop and deliver better services. They will also achieve a local government profile for their products and services at APSE events, awards and other marketing and profile raising opportunities.
• A 20% discount rate for exhibiting and the same discount for advertising in APSE Direct, a member magazine distributed to over 15,000 local government contacts throughout the UK.
• An opportunity to present at one sector advisory group per year including a pop-up banner stand and literature distribution to delegates. Our Advisory Group networks attract operational managers in a closed network setting to discuss and debate best practice, share ideas and
industry developments in their own specialist sector.
• Use of the APSE Approved Partner brand logo on your company material and website.
• A feature piece in APSE Direct announcing the partnership.
• Advanced notification of APSE events and exhibitions.
• Listed as an Approved Partner in the APSE Annual report which is directly mailed to over 300 local authorities.
• An online web-profile and company logo on APSE’s marketplace pages for the duration of the Approved Partner term with a link to your company website.
• Promoting a new product or service via a press release? Approved Partners can publish up to 3 press releases on the news section of the APSE website.
• Invited to the APSE annual exhibitor briefing – where APSE experts will be on hand to bring sales and marketing teams up-to-date with sector developments, in specialist areas and help you to understand the needs of your public sector clients and prospective clients.
• A complimentary copy of APSE’s latest research publications, briefing notes and our in-house magazine APSE Direct.
No matching content found.